Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Program Features:
Every car that makes it into Nissan's Certified Pre-Owned Car program undergoes a thorough bumper-to-bumper inspection. All inspections are conducted by Nissan factory-trained technicians who only use genuine Nissan parts. In addition:
- Title history is inspected to make sure there are no discrepancies, defects, title fraud, odometer rollback or stolen vehicle report.
- The car is taken on an extensive road test, where a wide range of components are tested, including traction control, heating and air conditioning, windshield wipers and cruise control.
- Maintenance work is also done during the inspection. Maintenance includes everything from an oil change and filter replacement to emissions testing.
All Nissan Certified Used Cars come with an extensive warranty. Warranty repairs are conducted at authorized Nissan dealers using genuine Nissan parts.
- The powertrain coverage is extended to 7 years/100,000 miles. Over 600 components are covered in this warranty, including the engine, drive system and transmission. Repairs covered under the powertrain warranty require only a $50 deductible.
- An optional Security+Plus warranty is also available that covers more than 1,450 components including suspension, HVAC, interior, body and brakes. This coverage is offered for either 7 years/100,000 miles or 8 years/120,000 miles and requires no deductible.
Nissan provides its Certified Pre-Owned drivers a number of benefits, including:
- 24-hour roadside assistance for emergencies like flat tires, dead batteries or vehicle lock-outs.
- Trip interruption coverage up to $500 for vehicle breakdowns that occur 100 miles or more from home.
- Car rental reimbursement for up to five days on a covered claim.
- Towing up to $100 per claim if a covered part fails.
© 2012, Nissan Certified Pre-Owned cars in NH, Nissan of Keene, New Hampshire